We are currently accepting registration for the 2021-2022 school year and you can find the registration form here.
Williamsburg Parent Cooperative Preschool is a special kind of preschool which fully involves parents, teachers, and children in the educational process. The program and environment of Co-op are designed to enrich the lives of young children by providing for:
- Building positive social relationships
- Creating and exploring with art, science, manipulative and play materials
- Developing strong motor skills
- Growing in a love of books and the use of language
- Gaining a greater understanding of the wider world beyond home and school
- Promoting feelings of self-confidence and dignity
- Finding enjoyment in music and movement
- Experiencing growth based on individual needs, interests, and capabilities
"Co-op is so much more than a school — it's an entire community of families all working and learning together. The teachers create an environment where the kids are learning so much, but it feels like just playing with friends. As parents, we appreciate the opportunity to invest in our girls' education and watch them grow so much!"
–Alex and Ashley Heacock
"We have loved being a part of the Co-op family. Our daughter can't wait to go to school every day, and as parents we have learned so much from the kind, patient and experienced teachers. Co-op is more than a preschool—it's an opportunity for the entire family to grow together."
–Matt and Julie Tucker
"We chose Co-op not only for our child, but for our whole family. Lilly is learning all about her wide world, but also how to be a better citizen within it. We are learning how to best guide her through that world while expanding our "village" of similarly passionate, curious and joyful teachers and parents. Coop is as much a family and a philosophy as a preschool."
–Mike and Emily Bartolotta